Thursday, 8 November 2012

The bears are back



These are shots of one of the enamel mugs I have been playing with.  This is all thanks to the wonderful Clive   Hicks-Jenkins and his Hansel and Gretel dinner service.  Take a look here for inspiration

I have had a go and am now up to number 5.  I have three more blanks to go and then I think I will be ready to play with an even bigger pot.  Have a look at the humbler offerings I have here.

In the meantime, whilst still sorting out animation niggles, I have been enjoying doing this.


4 comments:

  1. Charlotte,your mugs are beautiful.I can't imagine how you find time for all this work/play!

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how I find the time sometimes, but it is my refuge away from school work. I find I get very crabby if I don't make something or have a painting on the go.

      Delete
  2. What an interesting project! My favourites are the Running Rabbit and the Acorn mugs! I can see why you were so inspired! If I find such a pen, I would certainly try to give a new life to a plate or a mug.:)
    It's always exciting to be your guest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is lovely to have you visit. Do go and look at Clive's set, they were so inspiring.

      Delete