Sunday, 1 January 2012

Promises

Not promises but bad habits going South.

2012, I promise to try and:

1. Give more time to my family.
2. Draw a sketch a day and not rip it out of the book, no matter how much I dislike it.
3. Walk or cycle to work, whilst eating less and better (there is a Rubenesque figure that needs toning here).
4. To continue the painting and creating that has been rekindled this year,with the same spirit of give it a go.
5. To try and find the peace within that will create the patience without; I need to learn to cope with the stresses of life with more fortitude and less frustration.


Happy New Year to you all, may 2012 bring joy, health and peace to us all.
With much love
Charlotte.

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!
    I hope you have a peaceful and magical 2012.
    Your promises for the year ahead are good ones and they make me think about how I would like to improve a few things in my life as well.
    I definitely need to sketch more and be less fussy about my drawings. ;-)

    Fairy Sparkles,
    Jo May.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new ways; (maybe if I were able to do just one it would be a good thing).

    Whatever you do I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Charlotte that's a good list! Mine had 'giving up' things on it that I'm afraid I broke that promise to myself last night. Today is a new day and I'm going to seriously keep my resolutions now! I'm sure you're going to fare better with yours.:o)
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete