Tuesday, 3 January 2012

Promises, some kept and others kept in waiting

As I am not back to work yet, I have not walked to school but I have yomped around Hucknell and Annesly with good friends and family.  I walked and talked much of the way with my boy (John).  Sadly I added to the Rubenesque-ness of my figure with far too much food and wine, eaten in the company of said friends and family.  I don't feel that guilty about it (yet) as I think this was valuable time spent.

So some promises kept then, although you will have to take my word for it as I have no evidence of my fidelity.
I do however have evidence of other promises made.



One sketch, two days. (I hope the Sanskrit does say Kapi, which is the word for monkey)



Needle felted and beaded hat pin.



1st attempt at a beaded bracelet (not a great first attempt)
I should review my list regularly and remind myself of what I have promised, then attempt to keep these promises.

I am going to add a new promise to my list: 
to keep track of the weird and wonderful referring sites that come up on my stats list.
So far my favourites are Gothise (which is a site for the alternative lifestyle) Domar.ru (Russian but for what? I have no idea). 
But the best by far GetDentalImplantsInfo.com.  The mind boggles.







1 comment: