Wednesday, 28 December 2011

The gifts I have been given

This year I have been spoiled rotten by my family:
wish ( list) fulfillment

Egg cups for soldiers


new projects to start

Master works to enjoy


I am not covetous of material goods as a rule but when it comes to books and art I find it very hard not to collect them to myself. 

However I have been given other gifts too this season:

My two precious souls, given into my keeping.


Another little soul who shares our house

Then there is my other half, who is the keeper of us all.

This season I have also been given the gift of time and the gift of family, which have been the most valuable gifts of all.  Even so I shall enjoy my material gifts, especially as I can read them to my little souls.



Oh yes,  there is also more WIP





3 comments:

  1. Charlotte, it does sound and look like you have had a wonderful holiday season. I am happy for you and yours. and look at all those treasures of inspiration!

    lovely New Year and beyond to you~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charlotte, I am with you on the material goods etc.....you certainly have been given some wonderful gifts, precious beyond words.

    I love those little egg cups too......boiled eggs and toast soldiers, can breakfast or tea (hehe...) get any better..........

    Looks like you enjoyed the festivities with your family.
    Best wishes to you all for 2012.........

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Happy New Year to you and your family. I have been technically challenged on my blog and today got back on. So have spent a wonderful hour this morning looking at blogs I love. Yours is very inspirational. Thank you. Ruth

    ReplyDelete