Tuesday, 26 July 2011

stone twenty five

Sadly stone twenty five was a small moment missed.  Having been frantically decorating for three days, taking advantage of Tim being away in Scotland (Tim is not good at decorating in the living spaces, he gets twitchy when furniture is moved).  I am sure that the still small moments happened around me, however I was either looking at a wall of changing colour, a dripping brush or a paint splattered dust sheet.  After the boys had gone to bed, the pots were washed and put away I flopped onto the sofa and promptly fell asleep, waking up long enough to drag a weary body to bed.

So small stones, whatever you may have been, I am sorry I missed you yesterday.  I will look more carefully for you today, in between painting the rest of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment